Information and Communications Technology
Tactix’ ICT practice can be divided into two, relatively equal parts: clients who are focused on selling their products to government and clients who are working to address regulatory issues with either provincial governments or the federal government.
In both cases, Tactix knows that our clients are the experts when it comes to their products, services and industry. We add value by applying our expertise in government and leveraging the talent, skills and experience with government. We work with clients to understand their technical challenges and then synthesize those issues and value propositions for a government audience.
Our team of experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical advice.
- Develop a legislative advocacy strategy to lobby governments at all levels.
- Devise capture plans and manage complex government procurement programs.
- Conduct perception audits and build coalitions to create issue awareness and generate support.
- Manage your reputation by monitoring trends and activities that affect the information communications and technology sectors.
- Assist with crisis communications and product defence.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.