Tactix’ professionals possess considerable experience working in, and a deep understanding of, the complex regulatory framework governing Canada’s financial services sector. Our team members have worked in policy-making and advocacy roles in Canada’s financial industry for decades.
We understand the interplay between federal and provincial regulation of financial institutions as well as international dimensions affecting the sector. Whether you are seeking to protect your corporate interests, pursue regulatory changes, or launch a financial services undertaking, you can count on us to bring our knowledge and extensive network of regulators, policy-makers and influencers to bear on meeting your objectives.
Our professionals offer the financial services backgrounds to implement an effective strategy that will build trust with your stakeholders and develop an ongoing dialogue with key government decision-makers.
Our experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel on the most effective approach to government or any other stakeholders.
- Coalition building among a variety of stakeholders who may impact the industry.
- Develop legislative advocacy campaigns.
- Obtain regulatory approvals.
- Assist with crisis communications and reputation management focused on government relations.
- Write proposals, opinion articles and other public information.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.