Energy and Resources
Tactix’ team understands natural resources and the important role they play in Canada’s economy. We also understand the challenges successful resource development faces even in a favourable market environment.
Our natural resource and associated industries must work to develop partnerships with governments, community and aboriginal groups. There are challenges trying to manage opposition groups, both domestic and foreign, and the media. One misstep and a project can quickly become politically unpopular regardless of the benefits to the local and national economies.
That is why our clients trust the Tactix team. We have represented interests across Canada in virtually every energy commodity. From pipelines, to refinery, to transportation we have worked with many of the top Fortune 500 Energy companies. Our team has also worked with aboriginal groups and represented our clients at the myriad of public hearings involved in the approval process.
Our team of experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical advice.
- Draft submissions to government for regulatory approval.
- Perform perception audits and build coalitions to create issue awareness.
- Manage your reputation by monitoring trends and activities that affect Canadian natural resources.
- Assist with crisis communications and product defence.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.