Defence and Procurement
We believe that work in Canada’s defence, government services and security industries can only be successfully achieved with the breadth and depth of experience and diverse skill sets that our team offers.
Tactix relies on this unmatched team to deliver a suite of services to small, medium and large companies in the international defence sector – particularly those looking to do business in Canada. With core competences in strategic counsel, government relations and marketing communications, as well as important experience in IRB strategy; RFP response writing and challenge sessions at all stages of response to a defence procurement, Tactix takes clients from the early stages of helping to shape the requirement to the final steps of submitting a winning proposal.
Winning procurements in Canada require having the right team. Tactix can be the make or break link in that team for your organization as you do business in the Canadian defence, maritime, security and government services markets.
Our team of experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical advice.
- Implement a holistic government procurement strategy that adds value at each stage.
- Devise capture plans and manage complex government procurement programs.
- Protect your reputation by monitoring trends and activities that affect the defence sector.
- Assist with crisis communications.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.