Tactix’ team knows the value of Canada’s agricultural sector. The value chain from the farmer’s field to the dinner table employs hundreds of thousands of Canadians and is a vital part of Canada’s domestic and export economy.
The agriculture sector is particularly vulnerable to consumer perceptions – a crisis and attendant media focus can exert enough political pressure in Ottawa to force regulatory changes with unintended consequences on agri-businesses.
Expertise in primary agriculture and its value chain is a strength of Tactix. We have worked with commodity groups, agri-food firms, plant science companies and producer associations.
Our experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical advice.
- Implement government relations plans to obtain timely regulatory approval for pesticide and GMO applications.
- Build coalitions and perform perception audits to create issue awareness.
- Manage your reputation by monitoring trends and activities that affect the Canadian agriculture sector.
- Assist with crisis communications and product defence.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.