Aerospace and Space
Canada’s dynamic aerospace industry faces an increasingly competitive global marketplace in both civilian and defence markets. Both are populated with a complex network of government programs, defence procurements, Industrial and Regional Benefit (IRB) policies and overlapping regulations. The smallest of changes in any of these can have an unforeseen effect for a company as it competes in a global market.
Tactix’ Ottawa-based government relations experts understand the federal government and its procurement strategies, regulations and research and development programs and the origins of each. We understand the mandates and priorities of government departments and the processes by which decisions are made.
Based on our experience, we develop strategies and clear persuasive arguments to meet your objectives. Our knowledge of government policies and processes enables clients to navigate this complex environment effectively to meet their business objectives.
Our experienced advisors can:
- Provide strategic counsel on approach to government and other critical stakeholders.
- Devise procurement strategies including generating and managing IRB/offset plans.
- Assist with crisis communications and reputation management focused on accident response and government relations.
- Implement government relations plans to obtain timely approvals for SADI research and development programs.
- Write proposals, opinion articles and other public information.
We understand your business and we know government. Contact us to be your partner.